Get To Know Master KG
Master KG is a South African producer and musician who was born in Calais village (Tzaneen), Limpopo in the year 1996. Kgaogelo Moagi is well known professionally as Master KG is a South African musician and record producer. His album Skeleton Move achieved acclaim including an AFRIMMA Award for Best Artist/Group in the African Electro category. He is also known as the pioneer of “Balobedu” dance.
You may also like: Mamlambo From Uzalo and Her Lavish Lifestyle 2020
Master KG Profile Summary
Full name: Kgaogelo Moagi
Fame Name: Master KG
Date of Birth: January 31, 1996
Age: 24 years
Birthplace: Calais village in Tzaneen, Limpopo, South Africa
Master KG Age
Master KG was born on January 31, 1996. This makes his age 24 years old as of 2020.
Master KG songs and albums
- Skeleton Move
- Waya Waya
- Tshwarelela Pelo Yaka
- Jesu Wa Makatsa
- Ntlo Ea Swa
- Black Drum
- Wa Nlebala
- Famba Na Wena
- Ngifuna Wena
Since he started creating music, Master KG had a number of songs already out at the time when he was releasing his debut album in 2018.
- For his first album, The album had various features with artists like Team Mosha, Zanda Zakuza Florah Ritshur, Bongo Beats Soul as well as Kulture.
- His hit song in the album was the Skeleton Move where he featured Zanda Zakuza and ended up getting Master KG a number of awards and recognition even internationally.
- One of Master KG’s songs in the album that had a lasting effect on the fans includes skeleton move.
- In Master kg ft Zanda, Master KG featured Zanda in the song and it became the most trending song in South Africa as well as other neighbouring countries. The song a very positive response when the official video was released.
- Master KG Waya Waya was also another song on the album that made him receive more love from his fans. In Waya Waya Master KG featured Team Mosha.
- Even though all Master KG songs from the album were all catchy and interesting, Waya Waya and Skeleton Move were the two that put him on the map.
- After the official release of the album, everyone could see that Master KG is truly a talented musician and producer and this was evident during all the award ceremonies that preceded the album.
- Currently,the most trending song by Master KG is Jerusalema. “Jerusalema” on YouTube. “Jerusalema” is a song by South African DJ and record producer Master KG featuring South African vocalist Nomcebo. The upbeat gospel-influenced house song was initially released on 29 November 2019 after it garnered positive response online, with a music video following on 21 December.
Lately, we have also seen Cristiano Ronaldo spreading the love with Master KG’s Jerusalema during a family event.
Cristiano Ronaldo on Tuesday night took to his Instagram to spread the message of love, and he used Master KG’s global hit, Jerusalema, and this brought so much joy to Mzansi Twitter.
Jerusalema immediately started trending, along with Cristiano and Master KG.
Watch Master KG’s Jerusalema hit
Master KG Net worth
In 2018, Master Kg’s revenue is $6.2K which varies in the range between $6.2K – $9.8K.
As of 2019, Master Kg’s revenue is $11.2K in 2019 which is an approximate forecast varying in the range between $11K – $17.4K.
Currently, Master Kg’s revenue is $40.8K which is an approximate forecast varying in the range between $39.3K – $62.1K