It appears that there might be a romance brewing between fallen villain KK Mulaudzi (MacDonald Ndou) and Azwindini’s soon-to-be ex-wife Susan Mukwevho (Maumela Mahuwa).
#MuvhangoSA on Twitter has it on good authority that KK Mulaudzi and Mrs. Mukwevho would make a great match.
- KK has reformed into quite a gentleman and has a better outlook on life since his son died.
- He’s given Susan great advice since they’ve met and treats her like a queen and we are here for it.
- Susan has now confidently walked out of her toxic marriage to Azwindini (GabrielTemudzani) since KK advised her to take better care of herself.
- He’s also shown Susan that she deserves better than Azwindini and his royal family who’ve never respected her.
Azwindini is beside himself since she left him because he knows that he won’t get a better woman than Susan.
Kk’S Previous Relationships
Susan might be KK’s happily-ever-after after all the toxic relationships he’s been in.
- She is different from the women he’s dated on the show as she’s kinder, wiser, and warmer than all his exes.
- He dated Matshidiso (Buhle Samuels) who was just after his money and wanted the expensive gifts.
- Then dated Marang (Sharon Seno) who eventually cheated on him with James Motsamai.
- He then dated Meme (Tsholofelo Matshaba) whom he abused emotionally and physically.
Susan has always been treated like seconds by Azwindini and the rest of his royal family.
We’ve seen her husband emotionally abusing her by cheating on her and marrying woman after woman over the years.
She deserves better than Azwindini as he’s also never protected her from his mother (Regina Nesengani) who’s always mistreated Susan.